Bussmann – Passive Components
Bussmann / Eaton, a division of Cooper Industries that has been acquired by Eaton, is one of the world’s largest producers of circuit protection devices to protect electrical, electronic and automotive systems from circuit overload. The company provides the industry standard for circuit protection with over 41,000 fuse types, from large fuses for protecting the main supply in multi-story buildings and industrial complexes, to sophisticated fuses for printed circuit boards in electronic products.
Eaton’s Bussmann division develops and manufactures critical circuit protection, power management and electrical safety products designed to provide innovative circuit and power electronics protection. The Bussmann business serves customers in the commercial, data centers, electrical vehicles, food and beverage, and other markets.
- Bussmann Catalog
- Bussmann Connectors
- Bussmann Disconnect Switches
- Bussmann Fuse Holders and Fuse Blocks
- Bussmann Fuses – High Speed
- Bussmann Power Distribution and Terminal Blocks
- Bussmann European Fuses
- Bussmann Automotive Fuses and Accessories
- Bussmann Low Voltage Fuse Links
- Bussmann Telecom Protection Products
- Bussmann Magnum Connectors