SHOWA Electric Wire & Cable – Mechanical Components
SWCC SHOWA HOLDINGS CO., LTD. is a Japan-based holding company that operates in six business segments. The Electrical Wire Rod segment manufactures and sells bare wires, bus lines, gum and plastic coated wires. The Electricity System segment manufactures and sells power cables and equipment, as well as engages in the design and contract of power work. The Winding Wire segment manufactures and sells winding wires. The Communication System segment manufactures and sells fiber cables and communication cables, as well as engages in communication works and the design and contract work of network solution systems. The Device segment manufactures and sells wiring harness, seismic isolation, damping, noise damper device, copiers, printers, printing machine for device, among others. The Others segment is involved in the logistics, affairs management, material research and development, as well as superconducting wire manufacturing.
Established by the Tokyo Electric Corporation (now Toshiba Corporation) in 1936.
Showa Electric Wire & Cable, design, manufacture, sell, and install the following items:
- Optical Fiber Cable Installation Equipment
- Photonics Products (Optical Device, Optical Connector Assembly)
- Communication Cable
- Industrial Cable (Assembly)
- Electrical Device (Delayline, SAW Device)
- Wireless System
- Network System
- Electric Power Cable and related Products
- System Design and Installation
- Bare wire, aluminum wire
- Vibration control system (Seismic isolator)
- Precision Device (Heat roller)
- Superconductive wire, etc.