IPDiA | Murata
IPDiA, headquartered in Caen, France, was formed in 2009. The company is dedicated to the manufacturing of leading edge Integrated Passive Devices, specializing in silicon sub-mounts for lighting and 3D silicon capacitors for medical, industrial, communication and high reliability applications. The company operates design centers, sales and marketing offices and a manufacturing facility (silicon wafer FAB) certified ISO 9001 / 14001 / 18001 as well as ISO TS 16949 for the automotive market and ISO 13485 for medical devices.
- Low profile capacitor < 80 µm thin for decoupling inside critical space application
- High temperature capacitor up to 250°C with very high stability
- Ultra broadband capacitor up to 60 GHz+
- High reliability medical and automotive grade capacitor
- Ultra low ESL capacitor (<10pH)
- Silicon interposers with and without passive components for integration in System in Package (SiP) or MultiChip module (MCM)
- Passive component networks for integration in module or on board
IPDiA S.A. manufactures 3D silicon submounts, and 3D silicon RF and capacitors, as well as provides assembly services. Its 3D silicon capacitors include high stability and reliability, wire bonding silicon vertical, low profile silicon, wirebond and embedded silicon, high temperature, broadband and ultra broadband, and high temperature automotive capacitors. The company’s RF integrated passive devices comprise couplers/splitters, baluns/transformers, filters, and diplexers/duplexers. It also offers integrated protection devices, such as HB LED TVS DIODES, HB LED submounts, and other protection devices. In addition, the company provides application specific products, including RF chipsets for SEMTECH SX1211; and customized products, such as passive component networks and silicon interposers. Further, it offers pre-studies and design, foundry, and assembly services. Its products are used in broadband applications, medical applications, SiCaps vs MLCC and Ta caps, industrial sensors, integrated passive devices, and silicon interposers.
IPDiA, a leading company in high performance silicon capacitors, was acquired by Murata in October 2016. IPDiA S.A. operates as a subsidiary of Murata Integrated Passive Solutions.