Sei Electronics – Passive Components
SEI is a global manufacturer of resistive components including Thick and Thin Film Surface Mount resistors, Axial Leaded and Wirewound resistors, Current Sense resistors, Varistors, Inductors and various Power Resistors.
SEI Electronics is a privately held company, which began manufacturing resistors in 1928 as part of Stackpole Components Company in St. Mary’s, Pennsylvania, USA. Stackpole Electronics is now recognized as a leading, global supplier to the world’s largest OEMs, Contract Manufacturers and Distributors
* tight tolerance and tight TCR precision resistors and arrays
* current sense resistors
* fusing resistors
* flameproof resistors
* anti-surge/pulse withstanding resistors
* anti-sulfur resistors and arrays
* high power resistors
* high voltage resistors, networks and dividers
* Specialties: Precision Resistors, Power Resistors, Current Sense Resistors, Wirewound Resistors, Fusing Resistors, Anti Sulfur Resistors, Metal Element Resistors, Metal Oxide Varistors, Anti-surge/Pulse Withstanding Resistors, High Voltage Resistors, Surface Mount Wirewound.