TEMIC Semiconductor LS4148 Switching Diode 100V 2A SMT / SMD MELF
1998: Acquisition of TEMIC Semiconductor GmbH by Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
Split into areas for discrete components (Vishay Semiconductor GmbH), integrated circuits (TEMIC Semiconductor GmbH), and central services (TEMIC Semiconductor Service GmbH [renamed as Facility Service GmbH in 1999]).
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage is 1000mV
- Power dissipation of 500mW
- Operating junction temperature of 175°C
- Peak forward surge current of 2A at tp = 1 µs
- Reverse recovery time of 4ns
- Forward voltage of 1000mV at IF= 50mA
- Available in SOD-80 (MiniMELF) case style
|Click here to Download Datasheet I|