IBS Electronics Employment:
IBS Electronics , global electronics components distributor, is offering a comprehensive selection of electronic components and computer products. IBS Electronics is warehoused more than 1000,000 at any time. At IBS Electronics, you receive highest level of service, product selection, price and overall value unmatched in the industry.|
|| Singapore Office.
||Immediate opening (December 2012)
Assistant Sales Staff - Electronic Components Distribution
Skills and Abilities:
- Have a good understanding on Electronics Components Industry
- Capable of communicating effectively both with customers and internal staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to operate with limited guidance and direction in support of the company's mission and vision.
- Positive Attitude, Self-motivated and Independent
- Technical knowledge on electronic components is an advantage
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
- Assist the Account Manager to all sales activities
- Maintain data base ( Customer list, RFQs, Quotations, others )
- Create Sales Orders/Purchase Order
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Tertiary Education/Bachelor's Degree
- Preferably with experience in Electronic Components Industry
- Singaporean/Singapore Permanent Resident or Dependent Pass Holder
Candidates are offered a competitive salary. Apply today to IBS, All communications will be held in strict confidence.
Please call The Singapore Office:
Tel: (65) 6376 6888
Fax: (65) 6376 2868
||Immediate opening (August 2010)
|Position: Semiconductor Sourcing Specialist|
Number of Opening: 4|
Objective of the job:
- Trading integrated circuits in fast paced distribution environment
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with suppliers
- Place purchase orders and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Work closely with the sales support team to expedite and process all sales and purchasing paperwork.
- Work with other Sourcing Specialists to maximize buy-side and sell-side trading opportunities
- Act as a resource for the technical/market inquires from the Sales and Sourcing departments
- Ensure total customer/supplier satisfaction
If you have a distribution background in semiconductors/integrated circuits and possess a MINIMUM of 3 years of sourcing/purchasing experience within the electronic component industry
- Minimum 3 years successful experience in a sales support or customer service related role and trading of integrated circuits including Flash, DRAM, SRAM, Microcontrollers, etc.
- Must have a sophisticated understanding of and remain current on market conditions including, but not limited to customer/vendor base and their availabilities and requirements, pricing and competitive alternatives.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Maintain expected purchasing activity requirements set forth by management
- Successful track record in inside telephone sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent PC skills - Excel/Access
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Dedicated team player
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Able to learn technical information quickly
- BA/BS preferred
Please call The US Office:
- 401 K
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Tel: (714) 513-5315