Semiconductors are an integral part of electronic devices, most of which cannot work without them. Diotec is a globally recognized manufacturer of semiconductor diodes and rectifiers. Over the last 40 years, Diotec has been highly active and competitive in this component market, providing innovative products and top customer service.
Founded in Heitersheim, Germany in 1973, producing diodes and rectifiers for the European market. Since then, Diotec has expanded to Slovenia, China, and India. Since its founding, Diotec manufactured rectifying diodes and bridges and is currently a well-recognized European brand. From silicon wafers to finished chips, Diotec produces, assembles, and tests all of its equipment and oversees every step of the process.
Diotec produces semiconductor devices such as Standard Rectifiers, Fast Rectifiers and Ultrafast Rectifiers, Schottky Diodes, Zener Diodes, TVS Diodes and HV Diodes. No matter if in Axial Lead Version or SMD Outline, Power Packages or Customized Solutions. Diotec product range and typical applications:
- Standard Recovery Rectifiers — 50/60 Hz Rectification, polarity protection
- Fast Recovery Rectifiers — Rectification of medium frequencies
- Ultrafast Recovery Rectifiers — 50ns < trr < 100ns; rectification of high frequency
- Superfast Recovery Rectifiers — 15ns < trr < 75ns; rectification of high frequencies
- Schottky Barrier Diode — Output rectification, polarity protection
- Zener Diodes — Voltage stabilization
- Transient Voltage Suppressor Diodes — Overvoltage protection
- Current Limiting Diode — Constant current source
- Small Signal Diodes — Signal processing
- Bridge Rectifiers, Single Phase — Single phase input rectification
- Bridge Rectifiers, 3 Phase — Three phase input rectification
- High Voltage Rectifiers — Rectification of high voltages
- Arrays — Combination of diodes in SIL package
- Bipolar Transistors — Control and signal processing
- Field Effect Transistors — Control and signal processing
- Diacs —Trigger diodes
Innovation & Specialty Products
With an unyielding commitment to innovation, Diotec products are smaller, carry less weight, and produce more power than others. Aside from the standard catalog offerings, Diotec offers custom solutions like parametric selections, configuration of leads, and much more.
Additionally, Diotec has the capability to produce special orders. Since specialty orders require new parameters and configurations, often a completely new chip has to be developed.
Order With IBS Electronics
IBS Electronics is a low-cost distributer of Diotec Semiconductor products. We operate a highly effective global sourcing network with offices in Asia, Europe, and the Americas and can deliver to your project anywhere in the world. As an ISO 9001:2008 distributor, we create an integrated supply chain with our customers and suppliers, becoming a seamless extension of their operations.