G-APEX Heat Shrink Tubes - Mechanical Components
G-APEX was found as a professional manufacturer of Heat Shrinkable Tubes in China and Taiwan in 1988. G-APEX provides Polyolefin, PVDF, PVC, PTFE, Polyester Heat Shrink Tubing. These products are widely applied in fields such as Electronics, Electric Power, Communication, Engineering, Military, and so on. All the products are RoHS Compliant.
G-Apex’s tubing is used in a multitude of different applications for wire harnesses and cable assemblies. There are multiple applications in commercial electronics, automotive, military, industrial equipment, truck and marine, aerospace, communication and so on. The complete tubing range is an ideal choice for wire and cable management.
- HTK150 – 150°C High Performance PVDF Tubing
- Special purpose for high-temperature uses, abrasion and cut-trough resistance or superior chemical and solvent resistant
- properties. Clear tube applies to protect wire and cable markers for providing full inspect ability of each item covered.
- Excellent flame resistance
- Flexible and high temperature performance
- Thinner walls than most general purpose polyolefin tubes
Operating temperature range:
- Operating temperature : -55°C~150°C
- Minimum shrink temperature : 125°C
- Minimum fully recovery temperature : 150°C
Remove all Parts
Are you sure you want to remove all parts?Yes, Delete Cancel