Henkel – Chemical Components
Henkel is a German, industry-leading manufacturer of chemical and consumer products with over 140 years in operation. Their most notable products include adhesives, coatings, sealants, and specialty materials. As a widely recognized name in manufacturing, Henkel offers complete lines of certified products and brands for aerospace, automotive, building, consumer, energy, industrial, oil, medical industries, and more.
Henkel is an industry leading manufacturer of adhesives, sealants, coatings, and specialty materials, offering a complete line of certified products in the industry.
Henkel Aerospace : Henkel Aerospace develops structural adhesives, metal surface treatments and composites that serve the aircraft OEM and MRO industries. As a world market leader in these industries for over 40 years, Henkel products offer economic and performance benefits. Their innovative aerospace product line includes paste and film adhesives, primers, specialty resins, syntactic films, sealers, cleaners and more. Top Henkel Aerospace brands include Hysol, Frekote, and Alodine.
Henkel is a global company with a strong presence in the aerospace industry. With over 140 years in the industry, Henkel’s aerospace products include structural adhesives and metal and composite surfacing treatments that serve the aircraft OEM and MRO industries.
Key products include:
Hysol® Structural Adhesives
Frekote® Mold Release Systems
Turco® Surface Treatments (Process Line Cleaners and Etchants and Deoxidizers)
Alodine® Conversion Coatings
Henkel Adhesive Systems
Paste Adhesives and Specialty Resins
Film Adhesives and Primers
Core Splice Adhesives
Mold Release Coatings
Henkel’s Loctite brand manufactures high-quality industry and consumer adhesives. As a global leader in adhesive products, Henkel’s Loctite are sold for industrial and hobbyist applications. Product offerings include:
- Bonding adhesives, such as cyanoacrylates, epoxies, and hot melts.
- Protective coatings for industrial equipment.
- Flooring and concrete repair sealants and topcoats.
- Gasketing and sealing products.
- Industrial anti-seize and lubricating products.
- Machining compounds that supplement cutting, smoothing and finishing processes.
- Potting and encapsulating products to reinforce housed assemblies.
- Repairing, rebuilding and restoring solutions.
- Retaining compounds for non-threaded cylindrical assemblies.
- Surface preparation products such as cleaners and degreasers.
- Threadlockers and thread sealants in anaerobic liquid and semi-solid formulations.
- Medical application solutions (adhesives, dispensing equipment, curing systems).
- Adhesive equipment (controllers, reservoirs, applicators, valves, dispensing systems, pumps, monitoring systems).
Find Solutions With IBS Electronics
IBS Electronics is an authorized distributor for Henkel products. We operate a seamless global network with offices in Asia, the Americas, and Europe.
We provide a wide range of integrated sourcing solutions to OEMs and contract manufacturers (CMs) across a variety of industries.
Do you have a project with unique specifications? The IBS Electronics group can work with Henkel on your behalf for a custom solution.
Remove all Parts
Are you sure you want to remove all parts?Yes, Delete Cancel