Founded in 1921, WECO has provided solutions from the beginning. The company’s first major success was the patent granted for the development of jacket clamps used in electrical installations. The rapidly expanding use of electricity and all its related technologies promoted the improvement and development of electrical and electronic connectors. WECO was the first to use thermoplastics in the design and manufacture of coupling and splicing techniques. Weco has continued to be at the forefront of our industry, ever aware of the changing demands of our customers.
Today, WECO offers more than 10,000 products to a world wide customer base. Combining revolutionary modern design with trusted European standards of engineering, four manufacturing facilities based in Germany, Canada, Switzerland and Tunisia provide internationally approved (UL, CSA, VDE etc.) products for a very large variety of applications in diverse industries.