BAV99 in Different Varieties by Diotec Semiconductor
The BAV99 device is a 3-pin steering diode that has small forward voltage, large breakdown voltage, and low capacitance. The BAV99 is a widely used small signal device in dual diode configuration. Its two diodes in series can be used for any kind of signal processing, and two parts can even form a bridge for high speed full wave rectifying. As different as the applications are the requirements on such device: High volume consumer devices require only low voltage levels, but especially low BOM costs. Industrial applications need higher power and voltage ratings, e. g. at 24 V industrial control units. Battery powered electronics must be operated with lowest possible leakage currents to allow for long stand-by times. In addition, parts might need full AEC-Q101 qualification, in case of automotive use.
- Fast switching speed
- High conductance
- Surface mount package ideally suited for automatic insertion
- Connected in series
- AEC-Q101 qualified available
Diotec offers the BAV99 series from now on in different varieties, perfectly matching your particular needs:
- The BAV99-C in commercial grade, rather cost attractive and offering 70 V / 2.5 µA / 225 mW
- The industrial grade BAV99, having 85 V / 1 µA / 350 mW
- The AEC-Q101 qualified BAV99-AQ, again with 85 V / 1 µA / 350 mW
- The “high end” voltage version BAV99L, with 100 V / 1 µA / 350 mW
- The “low leakage” varieties BAV199 and BAV199-AQ, offering 85 V / 5 nA / 350 mW
Diotec Semiconductor AG company was founded in Heitersheim, Germany. Since the very beginning, it has dealt with manufacturing rectifying diodes and bridges. It is a renowned and recognized European brand. For more than 40 years, Diotec has been active in this highly competitive market. Innovations and customer service are the basis of their success.