TE Connectivity / Agastat
Agastat was acquired by Tyco Electronics, later renamed as TE Connectivity. The company’s product portfolio include Time Delay Relays and Timing Modules, Timers, Sensors, Monitors and Protective Relays and other similar electromechanical components.
TE Connectivity’s (TE) Agastat products consist of an extensive line of industrial, heavy-duty electro-mechanical and electronic timing, control, and protective relays. The Agastat product line ranges from pulse-counting timers to proprietary multi-mode, microprocessor-based timers, representing more than 50 years of research and development in this specialized field.
- Unmatched accuracy and reliability in a pneumatic time, unprecedented economy and reliability under severe operating conditions.
- Voltages range from 6 to 550 VAC/VDC and timing ranges from 0.1 seconds to 60 minutes.
- Relays are available in off and on delay models as commercial and nuclear qualified.
- Broad line of general purpose, time delay, and magnetic latching control relays.
- MDR rotary relays provide good durability and excellent resistance to shock and vibration in specialized applications. Relays are rated up to 10 amps switching, 4 to 24 poles, latching option, and are available in 2 sizes (2-1/2 and 4 inch diameters). MDR relays are also offered as commercial grade.
TE Connectivity / Agastat consists of a complete line of industrial, heavy duty electro-mechanical and electronic timing, control, and protective relays. The TE Connectivity / Agastat product line ranges from fourth-generation versions of the original pulse-counting timers to proprietary multi-node, microprocess-based timers. The reliability, performance, and versatility of TE Connectivity / Agastat timing, control, and protective relays are acknowledged throughout the industrial-control and electronic-systems fields.