Burndy is a leading manufacturer of connectors, fittings, and tooling. Burndy also manufacturers TAP, Terminate, and Splice conductors. Among Burndy’s top buyers are a wide range of industries, including electrical utilities, commercial, residential, contract, maintenance, telecommunications, and even renewable energy market. With over 85 years in the market of designing and manufacturing electrical connectors, Burndy is an excellent choice for your connection needs.
“We set the standard for industry solutions that stand the test of time while providing state of the art solutions for the future”
— DAVID SMITH, VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL MANAGER, BURNDY
Founded in 1924 New York by Dr. Bern Dibner, Burndy is currently headquartered in Manchester, New Hampshire and was family owned for many years. With a wide range of tooling capabilities, Burndy is an excellent choice for all connector needs and electrical connectors.
Among Burndy’s most popular product offerings are the following:
- Mechanical Connectors
- Installation Tooling for battery, hydraulic, pneumatic, cable cutter, mechanical, LPHR, and tool tracking software.
- Weldment Connectors for bus supports, couplers, terminals, and tee connectors.
- Compression Connectors
- IMPLO Technology, connectors of a small energy charge that is pre-wrapped around a metallic sleeve. Their IMPLO compression creates a permanent and high quality connection. Essentially, IMPLO products provide a stronger, more electrically efficient connection. Among their many benefits is the reduction of construction time, also eliminating project costs.
- Grounding Products including mechanical, compression, exothermic, tooling and accessories.
- Wiley Products including clamping solutions, wire management, WEEB washers, bonding jumpers, grounding lugs, and ace conduit entry box.
- Wetjap Connectors
Featured Products: Click photos to view datasheet
IBS supports its network of global customers with turnkey value-added services designed to reduce response times, increase flexibility in the supply chain, reduce order delivery costs and inventory investment, and help customers to optimize their total cost of ownership. As an authorized distributor of Burndy Products, we offer direct access to the world’s best products at the lowest cost to our customers. For more information regarding Burndy products, please Request a Quote, or Order Samples today!
Why We Are One
For over 40 years, IBS Electronics Group has provided a broad range of integrated supply chain and electronicsmanufacturing solutions tailored specific to our customer's operations. As your one source for the industry’s top brands all in one place, our engineers specialize in reducing supply chain complexity and are here to provide you with dedicated support from prototype to production.